Discussing the health care medical services in Griffin
Patients can see their general health practitioners in the health care medical centre Griffin for any of the following:
- General Health Checkup
- Treatment for Chronic Ailments
- Treatment for Acute Illnesses
The medical health care services available in the health care medical centres include the following:
The general services available in the health care medical centre Strathpine include:
- Sports Medicine
- Travel Health
- Antenatal Care
- Women’s Health
- Sexual Problems
- Mental Health
- Accident & Emergency
- Comprehensive General Practice
Other beneficial services that the GP doctors in Griffin provide you include:
- Allied Health Care Service - Team Exercise Physiologist, Physiotherapist, Psychologist, and Dietician
- Bulk Billing Service - The patients are given full coverage of their treatment cost and other medical services they have availed.
Under what conditions or circumstances can a patient avail the services of the bulk billing doctors in Griffin?
The 100% bulk billing doctors in Griffin provide their services if the patient falls under any of the following criterion:
- Patient is a Pension Card Holder
- Patient is registered under Medicare
- Patient is registered under Veteran Care
- Patient holds any other healthcare card
How are the appointments to be made with the doctors in the health care medical centre Griffin?
Appointments with the trained male and female general practitioner doctors in Griffin can be made in any of the following two ways:
- Online Appointments – Online appointments with the doctors can be made by simply filling in the form available for appointments on the website http://www.lawntonmedicals.com.au/online-appointments.
- General Appointments – You can get in touch with the doctors in the health care medical centre Griffin by directly calling on 07 3205 8118 between the work hours of the doctors - Mon-Fri: 7.30 am - 6.00 pm | Sat: 8.30 am - 1.00 pm.