Under what conditions should I visit the doctors in the health care medical centre Joyner?
The doctors in the health care medical centre are available for when you require:
- A general health checkup
- Treatment for chronic ailments
- Treatment for acute illnesses
What is the categorization of the services available?
Broadly, the services can be categorized into the following four:
- Preventive Care
- Health Management
- Full Nursing Care
- Allied health Services
The services available include:
- Sports Medicine
- Travel Health
- Antenatal Care
- Women’s Health
- Sexual Problems
- Mental Health
- Accident & Emergency
Female general practitioner doctors in Joyner are available for the following when needed:
- Women’s Sexual Health
- Antenatal Care
- Children’s Care
How are Accidents and Emergencies Handled?
All the GP doctors in Joyner understand the criticality of the problem of accidents and emergencies; therefore, making sure that the patients brought under any of these two are treated at top priority. Also, other appointments for the day stand cancelled unless a replacement is available.
What will be the estimated cost of treatment?
The estimated cost of treatment which would otherwise be a hefty sum of money would practically cost nothing if the patient is registered to avail the bulk billing services in Joyner. The criterion includes:
- Patient should be registered under Medicare
- Patient should be registered under Veteran Care
- Patient is a Pension Card Holder
- Patient holds any other Health Care Card
How will the appointments be booked?
- Online Appointments – Online appointments with the doctors can be made by simply filling in the form available for appointments on the website http://www.lawntonmedicals.com.au/online-appointments.
- General Appointments – You can get in touch with the doctors in the health care medical centre Joyner by directly calling on 07 3205 8118 between the work hours of the doctors - Mon-Fri: 7.30 am - 6.00 pm | Sat: 8.30 am - 1.00 pm.