The general medical services and everything about it –
You can visit your general practitioner doctors in Murrumba Downs for general health checkups, treatment of acute and chronic ailments and for additional medical services that include:
- Flu immunisation
- Sexual health
- Women’s health
- Travel services
- Occupational medicine
- Sports medicine
- Minor surgical procedures
- Skin cancer treatment
Other services include:
- Allied health Services
- Bulk Billing Services
What are the Allied and the Bulk Billing Services?
Here’s what you need to know about both the categories:
- Allied Health Services: Team Exercise Physiologist, Physiotherapist, Psychologist, and Dietician
- Bulk Billing Services: The patients are given full coverage of their treatment cost and other medical services they have availed.
How can the patients avail the bulk billing services in Murrumba Downs?
The 100% bulk billed doctors in Murrumba Downs provide a series of undaunted medical services under any of the four cases:
- You are registered under Medicare
- You are registered under veteran Care
- You are a Pension Card Holder
- You are a Healthcare Card Holder
The bulk billing services are provided by the male and female general practitioner (GP) doctors in Murrumba Downs and the patients are given the choice to choose their doctor based on the comfort level.
Booking an Appointment with the GP doctors in Murrumba Downs –
- Online Appointments – Online appointments with the doctors can be made by simply filling in the form available for appointments on the website http://www.lawntonmedicals.com.au/online-appointments.
- General Appointments – You can get in touch with the doctors in the health care medical centre Murrumba Downs by directly calling on 07 3205 8118 between the work hours of the doctors - Mon-Fri: 7.30 am - 6.00 pm | Sat: 8.30 am - 1.00 pm.