What are the general health care services you can avail in Lawnton Country Market Medical Centre?
The general services available in the Lawnton Country Market Medical Centre include:
- Sports Medicine
- Travel Health
- Antenatal Care
- Women’s Health
- Sexual Problems
- Mental Health
- Accident & Emergency
- Comprehensive General Practice
What are the additional services that you can avail?
- Allied health care
- Bulk billing services
Other Services include:
- Vaccinations, Immunisation, Repeat Scripts
- Wellness & Health Checks
- Testing & Screening
- Health Management – Health assessments for all – 3 4 years old, 45-49 years old, 40-49 years old at the risk of diabetes, 75 years old and above with or without disabilities.
- Full Nursing Care – Complete care from injections, wound cleaning, ECGs, weight and BP monitoring, etc.
All of these services mentioned above are treated by a team of male or female GP doctors depending on the medical condition of the patient and his comfort with the doctor.
Dealing with accidents and emergencies
Under emergencies and accidents the doctors in Lawnton Country Market Medical Centre shift their complete focus on the patients brought under any of these two categories. Also, all the appointments for the day shall stand cancelled unless a replacement of the doctor is made available.
What will be the cost of treatment in the health care medical centre?
The cost will be practically zero if a patient is registered for the bulk billing services in Lawnton Country Market Medical Centre. Bulk billing services mean that the patient is given full coverage of the treatment cost, therefore having to pay nothing at all.
The criteria include:
- Patient should be registered under Medicare
- Patient should be registered under Veteran Care
- Patient is a Pension Card Holder
- Patient holds any other Health Care Card
Booking an appointment with the GP doctors in Lawnton Country Market Medical Centre
Booking an appointment with the GP doctors in Lawnton Country Market Medical Centre can be done in these two ways –
- General Appointments – You can get in touch with the doctors in the Lawnton Country Market Medical Centre by directly calling on 07 3205 8118 between the work hours of the doctors - Mon-Fri: 7.30 am - 6.00 pm | Sat: 8.30 am - 1.00 pm.
- Online Appointments – Online appointments with the doctors can be made by simply filling in the form available for appointments on the website http://www.lawntonmedicals.com.au/online-appointments.